Just a little over two weeks ago I posted about our memory work box. It is an index card holder box with wonderful tabs that I printed out on cardstock (and laminated) from a file that I found on the Simply Charlotte Mason website. Today, I thought that I would just list what my daughter is currently working on:
1. Visual identification of 9 birds.
2. The emergency phone number (911)
3. Some All About Spelling Key cards (counting syllables in words, which letters are doubled, when c and g have the soft sound)
4. Skip counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, and 25s up to 100 or 200
5. Number of months in a year and their names (in english and spanish).
6. The capital cities of the USA and Colombia
7. Describe the flags of the USA and Colombia
8. Number of letters in the alphabet.
9. The number and list of the vowels.
10. The difference between carnivores, herbivores, and omnivores.
And there is a sampling of what my daughter is currently working on. I think that soon we will begin reciting short poems.